Delivery & Shipping
PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WORKING DAYS FOR DISPATCH AND ALLOW 1-14 WORKING DAYS FOR ALL DELIVERIES DURING THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD!
Estimated time for shipment arrivals DURING CHRISTMAS PERIOD:
- Order's will be dispatched in 1-2 working days from when the order is recived (Unless it is a made to order garment this may take longer)
- Express delivery option - 1 working day for delivery AFTER dispatch. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- Courier delivery option - 2-3 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- 48 Tracked & Signed for delivery option - 2-14 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- 24 Tracked & signed for delivery option - 1-7 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- 48 Standard signed for delivery option - 2-14 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch. (NOT A TRACKED SERVICE)
- 24 Standard signed for delivery option - 1-7 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch. (NOT A TRACKED SERVICE)
- The Seller will calculate the total weight of the items purchased by the Buyer and apply the appropriate delivery rate. The Buyer may choose which postal service they wish to use, Royal Mail or Courier services.
- All orders are dispatched daily Monday to Friday, however as many produts are made to order items may take up to five working days to be dispatched, then followed by dleivery time depending on the destitnation and delivery method selected.
- Goods supplied outside the UK and the ROI will normally be delivered within 15 working days of acceptance of order and may take longer for International orders outside of Europe.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.