Delivery & Shipping
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DISPATCH FROM OUR WAREHOUSE AS WE ARE WORKING TO CURRENT GUIDELINES AND ALLOW 1-14 WORKING DAYS FOR ALL DELIVERIES FROM COURIERS DURING THE PANDEMIC PERIOD DEPENDING ON THE SERVICE YOU HAVE SELECTED, YOU CAN SEE YOUR SERVICE BELOW.
Estimated time for dispatch & delivery arrivals:
Order's will be dispatched in 1-2 working days from when the order is received (Unless it is a made to order OR limited edition garment this may take longer) PLEASE NOTE ABOVE COMMENT.
Courier estimated delivery time:
- DPD Courier delivery option - 1-3 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch from warehouse. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked & Signed for delivery option - 2-14 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch from warehouse. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- DHL international courier delivery option - 5-14 working days for delivery AFTER dispatch from warehouse. (TRACKED SERVICE)
- The Seller will calculate the total weight of the items purchased by the Buyer and apply the appropriate delivery rate. The Buyer may choose which postal service they wish to use, Royal Mail or Courier services.
- All orders are dispatched daily Monday to Friday, however as many products are made to order items may take up to five working days to be dispatched, then followed by delivery time depending on the destination and delivery method selected.
- Goods supplied outside the UK and the ROI will normally be delivered within 15 working days of acceptance of the order and may take longer for international orders outside of Europe.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.